Rehydrate with the Advante AlkalinePlus Water Filtration System!
- Removes dust particles and rust from our regular tap water source and reduces chlorine, organic chemicals and odor.
- Filters bacteria such as Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, and other water contaminants through its 4-cartridge filtration system.
- Saves time, money and effort in having good alkaline drinking water in the comfort of your own home/office.
- Makes hot and cold alkaline water ready for you.
- All in one unit, filter cartridges kept within system .
- It has two water temperature outlets – hot and cold.
- 4-Cartridge Patented alkaline filtration system.
4-Cartridge Alkaline Filtration
- Cartridge 1: Sediment
This Sediment Filter’s membrane is covered with a layer of melt-blown or spun-bounded polypropylene filter media. The exterior surface and the adsorptive membrane can provide filtration to a 1 micron nominal rating.
- Cartridge 2: Pre Carbon Block
Pre Carbon Block Filter hereby reduces many volatile organic chemicals, including bad tastes & odours, residual chlorine, trihalomethanes, harmful pesticides & herbicides, pigment and hundreds of other man-made chemicals may be found in tap water because carbon is a substance best known and most widely used to absorb impurities.
- Cartridge 3: Ultrafiltration
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a separation process using membranes with pore sizes in the range of 0.1 to 0.001 micron. Typically, UF membranes will remove high molecular-weight substances, colloidal materials, and organic and inorganic polymeric molecules allowing only fresh water and dissolved minerals to pass through.
- Cartridge 4: Antioxidant Alkaline Post Carbon
This patented Antioxidant Alkaline Filter (Patent registered with Korean Intellectual Property Office, KIPO) is specially designed to increase pH level, hydrogen ion concentration and provide water of lower Oxygen Reduction Potential(ORP) utilizing earth mineral without undesirable tastes and release essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, etc. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which damage cells, clog arteries and contribute to chronic illness and aging. Antioxidants are found in leafy vegetables, fruits, wine, and chocolate. Antioxidants can also be found in certain vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, C and E, zinc and selenium. Antioxidants are natural free radical fighters. They also have a spare electron which they can give away to make free radicals harmless and work by protecting the components of our antioxidant system.
- Our filter cartridges are manufactured in Korea using high quality materials that are certified by Korean and International bodies such as NSF. They are also tested and certified independently by renowned Test Laboratories and Agencies of South Korea, Japan and the USA to ensure its efficacy.